T I C K T A L K s . . .

Sunday, November 20, 2005

At times it rhymes...!!


There is this friend of mine--don't know if i can say that. She is a simply gorgeous poet(ess...?) and she is sad. Now how many exceptions are there to that rule. Whatever be the case, she is doing great, with the pen at least. I don't know what to say to her.

"Help yourself out of this tough time...!!" which means I will be deprived.
OR
"Well done. Keep going...!!" which means she remains sad--I dont know if the word measures up.

On second thoughts, I will go with the first option because a poet deep down will always be shaping abstraction, in a mood bad or mood good.

I hope the message is delivered.

2 Comments:

  • simply gorgeous poet(ess...?) ?
    ARE POETS GORGEOUS?
    she is sad?
    DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR A FACT?
    S do i seem sad in person.
    perhaps my sadness is a.....um!..ok whatever.
    "Help yourself out of this tough time...!!" which means I will be deprived?
    i cant really help myself. can you help urself? can you help me?
    "Well done. Keep going...!!" which means she remains sad--I dont know if the word measures up.?
    the thing is that only one thing is making me Sad, but others can make me happy, so in a 5 mins, i can be both H&S.
    On second thoughts, I will go with the first option because a poet deep down will always be shaping abstraction, in a mood bad or mood good.?
    YOU KNOW WHAT? good mood never helps me write!
    so you were right! in a way.
    I hope the message is delivered.?
    yeah but quite late as you can se!

    By Blogger uglygirl, at Thu Nov 24, 01:35:00 PM PST  

  • Yes... they are

    There is no such thing as fact... 500 years ago, for a fact, America never existed and we knew it, for a fact, that sun goes around the earth...

    If your blog is you... in person... YES...

    If you find, FOR SURE, what you are to be helped with... and what you think is to be helped with is really what is to be helped with... SURE...

    Of course you are happy... If it was not the case you would always be happy... because then you wouldn't know what is happy... sad tells you that THEN you are NOT happy... Happy defines sad as does happy...

    When was the last time you were REALLY happy about something and you didn't write...

    I can't

    ---------

    It's all here and there
    All cut and tossed
    My fellow I am sorry
    If lines were crossed

    By Blogger boomshak, at Thu Nov 24, 02:06:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home