T I C K T A L K s . . .

Sunday, May 28, 2006

--------><--------

A: It’s my time. Leave.

B: Are you going to put him through it again?

A: What do you mean me ‘put him through’? You have done what you had to. He needs me now.

B: For sure. Leave him alone.

A: Right. That’s what you need to do right now. Just go.

B: Why do you do this to him? Don’t you want to see him live… happily?

A: You should be saying that. Can’t you see what you’ve done to him?

B: Me? What do you do to him every time you come? You leave him hopeless, full of desolation.

A: I bring reason; as opposed to you who just takes him on an illusive trip. If only I get to spend more time with him. He seems to be so taken by your spell.

B: It just means that he wants to be happy.

A: It just means that you blur his vision.

B: I show him hope.

A: Without any vision.

B: If I was not there you would have killed him.

A: If you were not there he would have lived.

B: It’s no point. All you can do is talk. That’s how you mess with his head.

A: I make him see things…

B: You make him see things and call me

A: I make him see things which he can’t… because of you.

B: I just want him to be happy.

A: Only to be more miserable later.

B: He is miserable all the while when he is with you.

A: He is miserable because he sees how you deceived him. But then you being more attractive lure his reason away and he falls for you again.

B: He doesn’t want to be sad. That’s why I come.

A: He is sad because of you in the first place. If you don’t make him see what is not there, he will not be sad when I show him that it is not.

B: You know what… I am here because he likes me, and my being around makes him forget the dread you put him through.

A: First of all he doesn’t like you. He prefers being with you because you, being more attractive and distractive, keep him occupied from the naked reality and bare facts that I throw in his face.Secondly, if you were all he needed, then I wouldn’t be here in the first place. I am here because the reality that he chooses to ignore starts taking pieces of him, which it would invariably do if not addressed properly. This, is thanks to you. I am his damage control mechanism.

B: You are his sap-sucking mechanism.


Well...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home